Pre requisites for accessing NLC eProcurement Website
- A. Software Requirements
- Operating system : Windows 98 Release 2, Windows NT, Windows 2000 professional, Windows XP, Windows 8
- Web browser : Internet Explorer 6 or above.For Chrome/Firefox/Edge browser click here.
- Java : JRE 6/JRE 1.7.45 or above. http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.
- PDF reader :Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or above.
- Vendor should have a legally valid CLASS III digital certificates (i) Digital Signature, non-repudiation certificate(used for Signing) and (ii) Key Encipherment Certificate (used for encrypting Bid Document) with Organization name from any of the licensed Certifying Authorities (CA) operating under the Root Certifying Authority of India (RCAI), Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) of India.
- Ensure that all necessary trust certificates and drivers are installed as per CA's instruction and working properly.
- Vendor has to enroll to participate in NLC eProcurement.
Required Browser Settings (Depicted below are the settings in the screen shots of Internet Explorer 7.0 which may vary depending upon the Internet Explorer version available in your System)
Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Security ->
- Select Internet Zone.
- Press Custom level button. A window will appear as shown.
Set the following settings as shown below in blue colour.
In the advanced Tab check for Java as shown below.